Friday, May 31, 2013

The trouble boys

In just over a week Lark's current litter will be headed for the their new homes. I am thoroughly enjoying them but life will definitely be quieter and a lot less trouble after they have departed. Earlier this week Aristotle figured out how to climb out of a 24" ex-pen. He continued to repeat his feat over and over until this morning, when I replaced the 24" ex-pen with a 30" one. Fingers crossed, so far he remains contained. Plato also managed one up and over yesterday, but I believe he was extra motivated due to it being supper time.

I think this ability shows gumption and I confess I have an extra soft spot in my heart for any of our puppies who manage this feat. Grandma June was the first climber we ever produced, so these boys are simply following one of the (very odd) traditions here at Zephyr Kennel.

Today I took this picture of the trouble boys:

Then I realized I couldn't see their water dish. This is where there water dish usually is:

This is where it was:

Note to self. I really must put a puppy cam up for subsequent litters so I can see what actually transpires while I am away.

What will they come up with next?

No comments:

Post a Comment